21:10

Sometimes the world doesn't need to give me any more clues into the fact it wants me gone. Umpteen  times have I been told I am worthless, that I have been recognised as the useless person in a world filled with amazing, kind, beautiful people. I can't imagine what it's like to feel like people like you, or that you even like yourself, and I've come to accept that people done particularly like me. Counting down the days till I can not bother people anymore is how I spend most of my time. I wish the time would come sooner, not just for me but for everyone, as I would lot trouble people anymore. Death is easily brought upon ones self; I already have multiple ways in which I may bring calm upon myself. A single card sits on my window, the only card anyone has ever written more than a 'happy birthday' in, and I can not stand putting this person through me anymore, having to deal with me for much longer, for I must be hated for my annoyance and depressive states, and so I wish to let them, and everyone have a good life without me, and ask them only one more favour. Let me go.

Popular posts from this blog

life lesson - love

22:27

20:36