22:11

Fuck.
It's bad.
It's hurting me.
It's sitting in the bathroom at 2am without a thought in your head.
Is having too many fucking thoughts in your head.
It's having different personalities that escape you when you least expect it.
It's thoughts clawing at your head, at your brain, trying to take control.
It's voices telling you things.
It's voices telling you to do things.
It's voices telling you bad things about the people you love.
It's your own head making you hate everyone around you because you're fucking scared that everyone is just an actor in some huge joke that they call your life.
It's being so constantly anxious that you're constantly shaking.
It's hurting yourself mentally and physically with anything the universe gives to you.
It's swctioning yourself off.
It's distancing yourself from your family and friends.
It's having a breakdown after your own mother yells at you because there's only so much she can take, because never mind how fucking hard it is for me.
It's wanting to die every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every month of every year.
But.
It's me.
It's me that's caused all of this.
It's me that's caused everything, so it's me that can fix it, right?
Yeah.
I'll fix it.
Somehow.

Popular posts from this blog

life lesson - love

22:27

20:36